Video appointments now available
We are happy to announce that we are launching video access to medical, behavioral health, and substance use disorder treatment appointments, and by phone when appropriate.
Although nothing can replace a visit with your provider in person, during these difficult times many problems can be addressed by phone or video conference. Sometimes, after a telephone conversation, your provider may decide they need to see you by video, or in person, to provide you with the best care. Many afflictions like rashes, colds, headaches, and bladder infections can be managed remotely.
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering virtual WIC and Member Services appointments as well. To make an appointment for any of our departments, please call 509-662-6000.
Preparing for your first video appointment
- Print and sign the consent form, and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, date of birth and telephone number in your email
- Test your connection to our ZOOM software, click the blue button once you have gone to this site https://zoom.us/test
- Check your insurance policy. We encourage you to check your insurance policy to see if telehealth is covered. Please note, CVCH is here to serve the whole community, regardless of your ability to pay for service. If you would like to talk to one of our Member Services staff to see if you qualify for our sliding fee scale, please ask to speak to a representative when you call.
- Is it okay if I do not read the Informed Consent for Telehealth document before my appointment?
Unfortunately, no, as it is really important that you read it. At your first appointment, you will be asked if you have read this document and if you agree to what it outlines. Failure to read this document will result in the canceling of your appointment.
- Will I need to create an account to do video appointments?
No. Once you have downloaded the software, you can participate in a meeting without creating an account.
How do you make a telehealth appointment?
You simply call our call center at 509-662-6000 and make an appointment like you would do for an in person appointment.
What tools will I need to have a video appointment?
You will need a computer or device with a webcam, a microphone and the internet or a data plan on your phone to participate in a video session.
What steps do I need to take before my first appointment?
When you make your appointment, one of our friendly call center agents will provide you with a link for you to download the software. Other than downloading the software, we will need you to review this document before your first call.
What is the Informed Consent for Telehealth document and do I need to read it before my first appointment?
Yes, you do need to read this document before we can do your first call. This document clearly outlines what we can and cannot do as part of our visit.