Reaching Patients Beyond Our Walls
Health is at the heart of the community, and that is where you will find CVCH. For over 40 years, we have worked to identify gaps in access to vital healthcare services, and have cultivated partnerships that together, allow us to make a big impact.
CVCH is committed to reaching out to patients.
The following list highlights some of our efforts as we actively work towards offering more off-site locations:
- Providing school-based medical clinic at Lincoln Elementary School
- Offering Behavioral Health services in 24 local schools
- Providing 1,055 school-based dental outreach exams (instruction, screenings and fluoride applications)
- Serving 10 migratory labor camps with on-site clinical visits
- Visiting warehouses, orchards, parks and other public venues every two weeks to provide information on insurance options, our sliding fee scale, and CVCH locations
Our Partners Offering CVCH Services
The following list highlights some of our partners who are have come alongside CVCH and are now offering our services to their client base. Each of these locations hold the necessary hours to best accommodate their patients and operate by appointment only.
- Chelan MS/HS School Clinic
- Clovis Middle School Clinic
- Columbia Elementary School Clinic
- Eastmont High School Clinic
- Hope Health– A partnership with Catholic Charities
- Lee Elementary School Clinic
- Lincoln Elementary School Clinic
- Manson Elementary School Clinic
- Orchard Middle School Clinic
- WestSide High School Clinic