Columbia Valley Community Health is a Joint Commission certified Primary Care Medical Home that offers integrated services for your whole family. What does this mean?
• It means we offer patient-centered healthcare – acute care as well as preventative.
• It means our providers focus on helping you to get well and to stay well.
• It means we utilize evidenced-based, best practices every day to achieve optimal health and healing.
• It means you and your provider will form a strong relationship – a partnership – that supports an
individualized care plan just for you.
Staffed by our excellent doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, registered nurses and medical assistants, CVCH offers a full array of primary care services at seven locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee and Chelan. From pregnancy care to pediatrics, from chronic disease management, like diabetes, to nutrition and wellness education, walk-in care, women's health and family health care, Columbia Valley Community Health is a medical clinic that is a “one-stop-shop”. We want to be your medical home. Call to meet with one of our PCP's today.
- Medical Services: Primary family medical care; wellness, preventative, acute and chronic-illness care.
- Behavioral Health Services: Children’s and Adult Behavioral Health, and Behavioral Medicine.
- Dental Services: Pediatric dentistry and dental care for our OB and diabetic patients.
- Diabetes Care: Diabetes education, intervention, prevention and management.
- Patient Services: Patient education, member services, privacy practice, insurance information, financial assistance and more.
- Midwifery: Prenatal care from first sign of pregnancy through post-partum check-ups for mom and baby.
- Pediatrics: Wellness care for children from infancy through adolescence, including special needs and chronic diseases.
- Pharmacy: On-site, affordable pharmacy available for patients of CVCH
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children): A nutrition education program to meet the special nutritional needs of pregnant, breastfeeding, non-breastfeeding postpartum women, infants and children up to five years of age