Since 2012 CVCH Has Been A Joint Commission Certified Primary Care Medical Home!
That means we offer: Patient centered care, comprehensive care, superb access, coordinated care, and a systems-based approach to quality and safety!
Patient Centered Care:
- Our mission, vision, and strategic aims are always patient centered
- We allow patients to take an active & decision-making role in their care
- We communicate with patients in a manner that meets their needs
- We ID patient's health literacy needs, & provide education that is consistent with their needs
- We provide a wide scope of services, including dental, medical, behavioral, substance use disorder treatment, chronic disease management, preventative & urgent care.
- We provide a team-based approach to patient care
Superb Access To Care:
- We offer
- 24-hour nurse hotline
- Patient portal
- Express care walk-in clinic
- Electronic appointment reminders
- How we Coordinate Your Care
- Developing & evaluating treatment plans
- Making (and tracking) patient referral appointments
- Reviewing & tracking care provided at referral appointments
- Acting on recommendations from referrals for additional care, treatment, or services
- Coordinating follow up & care/disease management services
Systems-Based Approach To Quality & Safety:
- How we demonstrate compliance
- Operational & clinical scorecards
- Patient satisfaction survey
- Preventative health campaigns
- Patient experience team
- Patient feedback & safety event analysis, trending & reporting
- Critical recall systems
As a CVCH patient you have the right to obtain care from other providers within CVCH. You have the right to seek a second opinion from a different provider within CVCH. And you have the right to seek specialty care.
As a CVCH patient you do have a responsibility to provide us with your health history and current medications.