At CVCH, we have been providing health and wellness for all, for 50 years.
We are committed to breaking down barriers and increasing access to vital health care services. Part of this commitment is centered around providing access to care for our LGBTQ+ community.
When you come to CVCH, you can expect to receive high quality, evidence-based medicine in a respectful, affirming, and culturally responsive environment. We provide comprehensive primary care, behavioral health intervention and support, dental services, pharmacy, social services, and education that is tailored to the unique needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
CVCH has helped pioneer a belief that care should be integrated, person-centered, unbiased, and delivered with cultural sensitivity; we strive to meet you where you are. As standard practice with all our patients, we will address your concerns, discuss safe sex practices, and address personal topics related to your health and well-being.
We can help!
For more information on specific LGBTQ+ services available at CVCH, or to get plugged into resources available with our community partners, please call CVCH at 509-662-6000.
Wellness services we provide:
- Annual exams & cancer screenings of natal organs (pelvic, breast/chest, prostate)
- Referrals and letters for gender-specific services provided outside of CVCH
- Behavioral health
- Pap smears
- STD testing & treatment
- HIV testing; PrEP and PEP access
- Hormone therapy
- Family planning; and LGBTQI+ affirming midwifery
- Safer sex education
- Disease prevention and management
- Screening & referrals for obesity, diabetes, and dyslipidemia
- Onsite culturally competent pharmacy and dental clinic
- Substance use disorder treatment, abstinence, and harm-reduction based mental health counseling and pharmacotherapy support
Trans Care Resource List
CVCH employs a dedicated team of multidisciplinary providers who specialize in providing inclusive services and firmly believe in health care equality for all regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, sexual orientation, or the ability to pay.