The Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and CVCH invite you to hike for your health!
• June 12: Check-in from 9AM-11AM, Horan Natural Area (2.5 miles, 2 hours)
• July 10: Check in from 9AM-12PM, Chelan River Trail (3.4 miles, 2 hours)
• July 31: Check in from 9AM- 12PM Ski Hill (2.4 miles, 2 hours)
• August 14: Check-in from 9AM-12PM, Stormy Creek (Entiat River Valley) (1 mile, 1-1.5 hours)
• August 28: Check-in from 9AM-12PM, Saddle Rock to summit (2 miles, 2.5 hours)
*August 28 Hike: Grand prize drawing at picnic tables after the hike.
Join us for the 2021 Hike for Health Series. Improve your health, explore new places, be part of a team, take home prizes and be entered for a chance to win one of many grand prizes at the end of the hiking season.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1. Register here or at the link above.
2. Participate as an individual or as part of a team (5-10 people).
3. Complete as many hikes as you can between now and August by doing one of the following:
• Join the Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and CVCH on our monthly hike at a designated trailhead (schedule and more information will be emailed to you once you sign up),
• Do the hike on your own and post a picture of yourself on the trail on social media with the hashtag #2020hikeforhealth
At the guided hikes, you will receive a small prize as well as a raffle ticket when you check in. Use the raffle ticket to enter to win grand prizes in October. After you check in, join us for a guided hike at the beginning of the check-in time OR enjoy the hike on your own.