The Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and CVCH invite you to hike for your health!
• March 14 from 9-11 AM: Walla Walla Point Park and Horan Nature Area (2 miles)
• April 11 from 9-11 AM: Reach 1 Trail on the Chelan River Trail (2.2 miles)
• May 9 from 9-11 AM: Saddle Rock (2 miles)
• June 13 from 9-11 AM: Ski Hill (4 miles)
• July 11 from 9-11 AM: Echo Ridge Outback Loop above Lake Chelan (3.7 miles)
• August 7 from 6-8 PM: Castle Rock (2.5 miles)
• September 12 from 9-11 AM: Lake Clara (3 miles)
• October 3 from 9-11 AM: Dry Gulch (2.4 miles) and end of year celebration
Join us for the 2020 Hike for Health Series. Improve your health, explore new places, be part of a team, take home prizes and be entered for a chance to win one of many grand prizes at the end of the hiking season.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1. Register here or at the link above.
2. Participate as an individual or as part of a team (5-10 people).
3. Complete as many hikes as you can between March and October 2020 by doing one of the following:
• Join the Chelan-Douglas Land Trust and CVCH on our monthly hike at a designated trailhead (schedule and more information will be emailed to you once you sign up),
• Do the hike on your own and post a picture of yourself on the trail on social media with the hashtag #2020hikeforhealth
At the guided hikes, you will receive a small prize as well as a raffle ticket when you check in. Use the raffle ticket to enter to win grand prizes in October. After you check in, join us for a guided hike at the beginning of the check-in time OR enjoy the hike on your own.
Win more raffle tickets by forming a team:
1. Join with your team on the registration page.
2. If at least five members of your time complete the hike, each team member gets an EXTRA raffle ticket. Encourage your teammates to participate to have a better chance to win one of the grand prizes.
3. If you did your hike on your own that week, just tag us raffle ticket at the next monthly group hike.
If you have questions or for more information, contact the CVCH Outreach Department at (509) 662-6000 ex. 1090.